1) The weather really can make or break my day....or season.
2) I have a whole chest freezer devoted to wonderful vegetable seed storage. No food. Yet.
3) I work outside all day, pretty much everyday. I really love it.
4) The smaller an item, the more it seems I can sell it for. The bigger things...not so much.
5) I talk to really cool chefs every week. One of the perks of the job. Some are cute.
6) I eat my work. So does my family. This is the best part of the job.
7) I don't make minimum wage. But if I hire someone, they do.
8) I have a tractor. I know how to use it.
9) I don't dress up for work. My clothes are well used.
10) When I shower I am really dirty.