Wednesday, October 3, 2012

30 Days On My Small Farm-Day 7 (Wordless Wednesday)

Wordless Wednesday. 
Okay, well nearly.
Here's the day...

Baskets to get.....

Leek seeds to collect...

Ducks to admire...

Watching the winter rye grow...

And the lady bugs on the golden rod...

Wondering when Maris is coming back to try the Trinidad Scorpions...

And the Texas Bird...

And the Jamaican Hots.

Why did the eggplant flowers wait so long?...

And this cotton flower?...

I love these peppers.....

But I love these more ( Aji Limo )

Volunteer of the year- the beet that grew in my driveway!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Foodsnark said...

Are the Jamaican Hot peppers also called 'Scotch Bonnet' ?

Izabell Fagan said...

Looks like a near perfect Wednesday to me.

Linda said...

Nope- they aren't the same pepper. And yes Iz...a quiet day, a good day.