Tree and Twig Farm Blog

A Small Heirloom Vegetable Farm in Niagara www.treeandtwig.ca

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Sunday Morning Garden Pictures














Posted by Linda at Sunday, July 28, 2013
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
View mobile version
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Connect with Tree and Twig

  • Tree and Twig on Twitter
  • Tree and Twig- Now on Instagram
  • Tree and Twig on Facebook
  • Niagara Seedy Saturday on Facebook

Popular Posts

  • Tomato Days 2017-Heirloom Tomato and Vegetable Plant Sales
    I admit "Tomato Days" is not a creative name for my plant sales which begin on May 20th this year. Perhaps it is because the ...
  • A Small Grower's Rant-Why are you haggling with me?
    I think I am turning into a grouch. It seems to me it happens every year about this time. I think it is because I'm tired. I al...
  • Good-bye Dear Friend
    My dear Baby, pictured above, lived a life of gratitude. We found her in a garbage can in the conservation area down the road 13 1/2 y...
  • Growing Food in Niagara - How things change in 14 years : Part 3 Local and Organic ?
    When I first started growing and selling vegetables, I was organic.  But local wasn't a buzz word. And locavore  - an illness? A new te...
  • Small Farmers Rant and CSA Week 4
    The CSA shares I delivered today were in bags instead of the regular baskets because of a conversation I had with a neighbour of my St ...
  • Tomato Tuesday- Groovy Greens and Wonderful Whites
    When people come out to the farm to buy their tomato plants, there are inevitably some varieties that are not as popular as others.   I k...
  • 2013 Niagara Seedy Saturday Was a Success!
    I spent my morning and early afternoon today out in my hoophouses, slowly and methodically picking my winter greens, leaf by leaf. The...
  • Tomato Tuesday-Cherished Cherries and Precious Pears
    Have a tomato and be happy! Some of my very favourite heirloom tomatoes happen to be the small varieties. Nothing more wonderful than ...
  • Change and grow
    Sometimes things in life change because they are beyond our control, and some things in life change because they must. I'll leave you ...
  • What To Do With Those Little Seedlings
    I guess I like to talk about growing seeds and gardening. Yes, I know at this point my two daughters are rolling their eyes and thinking ...

About Me

My photo
Linda
Wellandport, ON, Canada
I have a BSW degree, and worked as a social worker for quite a few years, before getting out (with most of my sanity intact) to farm.I grew up on a farm and this is what i was meant to do. I have two wonderful daughters, as well as 3 dogs, 6 cats, a pig named Joey, chickens, ducks and a bunny. All are family.
View my complete profile

Followers

Feedjit

Blog Archive

  • ►  2017 (7)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (2)
  • ►  2016 (29)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2015 (28)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2014 (51)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2013 (79)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ▼  July (11)
      • Summer CSA Week 8 and Roasted Beets
      • Guest Post-PrimalFest 2013
      • Sunday Morning Garden Pictures
      • Produce and friends
      • CSA Week 7 and Summer Squash Saute
      • Produce and friends
      • Week 6 Summer CSA and Minestrone Salad
      • Guest Post-Jo "The Tried and True"
      • Summer CSA Week 5 and Roasted String Beans
      • July 2 Garden Pictures
      • CSA Week 4, Social Media Mess and Pickled Cherries
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2012 (124)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (23)
    • ►  September (15)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (15)
    • ►  June (10)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (10)
  • ►  2011 (151)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (12)
    • ►  September (12)
    • ►  August (17)
    • ►  July (21)
    • ►  June (17)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ►  April (18)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (10)
  • ►  2010 (83)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (12)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2009 (31)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (4)
  • ►  2008 (1)
    • ►  October (1)

whos.amung.us

Get Your Own Real Time Visitor Map!

Total Pageviews

treeandtwig. Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.