Tree and Twig Farm Blog

A Small Heirloom Vegetable Farm in Niagara www.treeandtwig.ca

Monday, May 9, 2011

"Tomato Days flyer! (Please print and post)


Posted by Linda at Monday, May 09, 2011
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
View mobile version
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Connect with Tree and Twig

  • Tree and Twig on Twitter
  • Tree and Twig- Now on Instagram
  • Tree and Twig on Facebook
  • Niagara Seedy Saturday on Facebook

Popular Posts

  • Growing Food in Niagara - How things change in 14 years : Part 3 Local and Organic ?
    When I first started growing and selling vegetables, I was organic.  But local wasn't a buzz word. And locavore  - an illness? A new te...
  • Top 10 ways I am different from you because I grow food for a living.
    1) The weather really can make or break my day....or season. 2) I have a whole chest freezer devoted to wonderful vegetable seed storage. No...
  • Yes, I "heart tomatoes!"
    I appreciated the lovely article about me and my tomatoes in Niagara Magazine written by Linda Bramble. Like to read it?  Check  HERE And ...
  • Good-bye Dear Friend
    My dear Baby, pictured above, lived a life of gratitude. We found her in a garbage can in the conservation area down the road 13 1/2 y...
  • A Small Grower's Rant-Why are you haggling with me?
    I think I am turning into a grouch. It seems to me it happens every year about this time. I think it is because I'm tired. I al...
  • Cruelty in a cube
    I was shocked to read this email this morning from Niagara Action for Animals. Please. This should not be happening.  If you can call,...
  • Orange and Yellow Tomatoes 2017
    Busy days are these. The transplanting is done, but the labels still need to be finished up and the preorders picked. We've gone t...
  • Thorny Things-Jelly Melons and Morelle de Balbis
    Treachery and evil lurk in the garden. Morelle de Balbis Odd things are happening. Unusual prickly things are growing. They taste goo...
  • 2013 Niagara Seedy Saturday Was a Success!
    I spent my morning and early afternoon today out in my hoophouses, slowly and methodically picking my winter greens, leaf by leaf. The...
  • Small Farmers Rant and CSA Week 4
    The CSA shares I delivered today were in bags instead of the regular baskets because of a conversation I had with a neighbour of my St ...

About Me

My photo
Linda
Wellandport, ON, Canada
I have a BSW degree, and worked as a social worker for quite a few years, before getting out (with most of my sanity intact) to farm.I grew up on a farm and this is what i was meant to do. I have two wonderful daughters, as well as 3 dogs, 6 cats, a pig named Joey, chickens, ducks and a bunny. All are family.
View my complete profile

Followers

Feedjit

Blog Archive

  • ►  2017 (7)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (2)
  • ►  2016 (29)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2015 (28)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2014 (51)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2013 (79)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (11)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2012 (124)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (23)
    • ►  September (15)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (15)
    • ►  June (10)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (10)
  • ▼  2011 (151)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (12)
    • ►  September (12)
    • ►  August (17)
    • ►  July (21)
    • ►  June (17)
    • ▼  May (9)
      • Thanks for the mentions!
      • Guest post-Steven Biggs comes to Wellandport!
      • Tomatoes, People and Pincushions
      • It's all Good
      • Tomato Tuesday- Succulent and Scrumptious Super Sw...
      • "Tomato Days flyer! (Please print and post)
      • TOMATO Days 2011, May 21-22, Updates
      • Tomato Tuesday- Wacky and Wonderful !
      • A Students' Questions
    • ►  April (18)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (10)
  • ►  2010 (83)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (12)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2009 (31)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (4)
  • ►  2008 (1)
    • ►  October (1)

whos.amung.us

Get Your Own Real Time Visitor Map!

Total Pageviews

treeandtwig. Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.